Monday, March 19, 2007

What IS the point?

I received the following message when I looked at my e-mail today. I say 'received' very loosely as I have no idea who it's from and it is not the first of its kind to hit my screen.
"THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Nowfully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guysposted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as wellwithout having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these ppl"
Obviously the grammar, spelling and layout of the text will go a long way in getting this newly qualified graduate a really good position and a huge salary. How many of these bogus qualifications actually get the recipients the great life they hope for?

No comments: